Sunday, January 27, 2013

I am perfect, just the way I am!


I had the delightful opportunity to spend four wonderful days at Lake Austin Spa with eight wonderful ladies all in search of finding our purpose and discovering ways that we can live our best life.  It was an awesome experience and I don't know that I've even processed all of it at the moment, but what I do know is that my new belief that I am owning and listening too is:

"I am perfect, just the way I am!!!"

Smile:  What did I smile about?
I smiled that I made 8 new friends this weekend.  All of us were brought together to provide support and love to each other throughout this weekend and I think we all added value in some way or another with each other.  It was wonderful laughing and crying with each other and knowing that we all bonded in a way that many people can't understand.  What I know for sure is that we are all better leaving than we were arriving!  I'm so excited to begin living my purpose and am very focused on achieving my goals and vision for my future!

Celebrate:  What have I celebrated?
I celebrate that I got into the University of Texas at Dallas Masters of Science Program for Organizational Behavior and Executive Coaching.  I found out on Thursday before I left for Austin and just was so happy that progress is being made toward my goals.  I know that it will be challenging, but I am ready for the lessons that I'll learn and I'm inviting new time management techniques into my life to help me keep focused on all the things I need to do.

Love:  What do I love?
I loved being in nature, seeing two cardinals, getting some wonderful spa treatments, laughing, drinking champagne, solidifying my purpose and vision for my life, being present in the moment, seeing the full moon high in the sky with stars all around, eating wonderful food and just finding my smile once again!  I am very blessed and grateful that I have the means to be able to take advantage of such activities and continue inviting these moments into my life!

Thought for the day:


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment