Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Championship Monday!


For the first time in franchise history the Dallas Mavericks won the NBA championship this year! Was a great series and very exciting to watch them beat the team that was predicted to win the whole thing in four games.  Mavericks win!

The interesting thing that everyone is speaking about isn't so much how great the players are (they are good, don't get me wrong), but how they worked as a team and got the job done.  They all picked up where one left off and got the job done.  Once again, teamwork is the key...a good management lesson for the day.

Smile:  What did I smile about today?
I smiled as I realized that I didn't need to go into the office and rolled over in my bed and decided to sleep in a little longer and work from home today....love that I can occasionally do that!

Celebrate:  What did I celebrate today?
I celebrate that I actually got several things crossed off my to-do list and feel like I got some things accomplished today..a feeling that I haven't had in a while

Love:  What do I love?
Besides reality TV?  I love my home.  It's not huge, not a mansion, but it's mine.  I love that it's comfortable, it's clean, it's safe, it's just big enough for me.  I love that I enjoy being here and appreciate the comforts it provides me.  I'm very blessed and very fortunate.  Thank you God!

Thought for the day:  "You're always alone, but your only lonely if you don't like the person you're alone with".  Wayne Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment