|Bundle up! Weather is comin!|
- Tomorrow: Windy. Snow will taper off and end during the morning leading to cloudy conditions during the afternoon. Morning high of 30F with temps falling to near 20F. Winds NNW at 25 to 35 mph. 2 to 4 inches of snow expected.
- Tomorrow night: Windy. Cloudy skies will become partly cloudy overnight. Very cold. Low 11F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.
- Wednesday: Overcast. Very cold. High around 20F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.
- Thursday: Mostly Cloudy. Highs in the low 20s and lows in the low teens.
- Friday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the upper teens.
- Fire up for cold weather~ Guess that's exactly what will be happening a nice fire in the fireplace and lots and lots of blankets to keep warm and cozy!