Monday, September 19, 2011

It's finally here


NEW TV!  I love this week--trying to figure out if I'm going to stick with a show; coordinating where to record new shows so the old stand bys don't get missed; and giving the thumbs up/thumbs down on some of the new concepts.  Yes, this is the best week!  I'm glad I'm in town to juggle between the shows!  Happy Fall everyone!

Smile:  What have I smiled about lately?
Me, my co-workers and manager
at First USA opening Sept '98
Lots of  good memories about this day!
This was a good time in life!
I was recently going through some old pictures and came across some from my time at First USA in Austin.  There were some great memories at that company and was great to relive a few of those through pictures.  I was quiet young, naive and so full of hope.  Have had a chance to reunite with some through Facebook or Linked-in and have been really excited to see them all again and catch up on life.  They knew me when...and it's nice to be able to say the same about them!

Celebrate:  What do I celebrate?
I celebrate that I've finally taken charge of this weight thing that I have going on and am making a change.  A few weeks ago I took advantage of an offer on Living Social to join a weight loss center.  I'm taking control back and doing something about this fat! I hope that THIS time I'm successful!  I will be successful!  I will be successful!  I will be successful!  By January--if all goes well, I'll be in those pants that I haven't been able to wear in 3 years!  Yep..I'll be in those and looking and feelin' fine!

Love:  What do I love?
I love that we've had rain the last couple of days...good soaking rain that we needed desperately!  So happy to finally get a break in the heat and finally get some much needed precipitation!

Thought for the day:

Something to think about for sure!  Enjoy your week!
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment