Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm not old...just older....

September 7th 
Happy Birthday to Me! 

43
Wow, that's old!
I have a great life!  I'm very blessed and very happy and I thank God for my family and friends that have been such a huge influence on me and have made me into the woman I am today. I'm grateful for them and their never-ending love!  
So--thank you to those of you that have made such an impact on my life...
I only hope I've made half the impact on each of you as you have on me. 
 I love you all very much!!


With my mom days after being born; My halloween costume--I think an angel is quite fitting; my first memory--going to the zoo and with my sweet Daddy--he was/is so proud of me!





And Now...the theme song for the day from my boys....enjoy the message

No comments:

Post a Comment