Monday, October 10, 2011

Home Sweet Home--Staycation in October


Today was day one of my stay cation and it was awesome!  I got a two hour massage, went to Hobby Lobby, found a new gift store and made a wreath for my front door. Oh..and I worked out and stayed on  my diet!  I am so looking forward to this week and am just going to take advantage of what there is to do in Dallas, try to see if I can find some deals on Groupon and Living Social, see a few movies and do a little shopping.  I want to plant some flowers and read a book.  I have quite the ambitious list this week...the main one being just completely relax and get renewed to face the rest of the year!  It's been quite challenging and very stressful lately at work, and I'm in much need of just getting away and forgetting what I do for a living for a few days.  I hope the week goes slow.

Smile:  What did I smile about today?
The wreath I made and hung on my front door.  I think it looks pretty professional, if I do say so myself.

Celebrate:  What do I celebrate?
I've done really well on my diet.  I'm making better decisions and working out more.  I feel better and have more energy to do some things.  So far, so good..I've lost about 6 pounds so far...24 more to go!  UGH!

Love:  What do I love?
I love that I have a job that will allow me to be away from it for one solid week and pay me like I was there!  I'm very blessed!

Thought for the day:




No comments:

Post a Comment