Monday, January 28, 2013

Be Awesome Today



Today was a good day!  I took the day off so I could process all that I learned at the retreat.  It was a perfect day!  I woke up, spent some time in bed meditating and praying and getting back to the real world.  I worked out and just allowed myself to enjoy the quiet moments of the day.  It was great! 

Smile:  What did I smile about?
This video was sent to me from my BFF...so cute and truly made me smile!




Celebrate:  What did I celebrate?

I celebrate that God is answering prayers!  I've been hoping for some changes to happen and those changes are starting to reveal themselves in a variety of ways.  I celebrate that the right things always work out at the right time!  Praise God!

Love:  What do I love?

I love my wonderful home.  I love that it's comfortable and safe.  I love the way it's decorated.  I love that I love to be here and am at peace when I'm here.  

Thought for the day:  Until God opens the next door for you, praise Him in the hallway!

No comments:

Post a Comment