Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!


It's been a long time since I've blogged and I decided to begin the new year once again sharing my thoughts, insights and life with those of you that read this.  I got out of the habit last year and realize now just how much joy and therapy this blog brought me in the past.  I want that again, so am resurrecting this blog and starting fresh again for this year! 

Not going to dwell on the past at this point.  I'm very excited about the new year and all that it will bring!  I don't know what that will all be, but I've been really looking forward to the countdown in Times Square occurring!  

Smile:  What have I smiled about?
I smile at the fact that a new fresh start is happening and I'm hopeful that this year will bring much peace, joy and love.  I'm ready to get started and just filled with glee that it's finally here!

Celebrate:  What do I celebrate?
I officially applied to go back to school and get a Masters in Organizational Behavior and Coaching at University of Texas at Dallas.  It's been on my list of things to do for several weeks now, and I finally did it today....no time like the January 1 to start something new!  

Love:  What do I love?
I love my new toy...a FitBit One Tracker.  I have only used it one day, but love that it tracks my steps, syncs up to Fitness Pal App, and monitors my sleep patterns!  I love it already and feel that this may help me to be a little more active and make some better choices.  I have to get moving and get control of my weight (that is something I DON'T love!).  Only one day in, but so far, I think it's a good tool!  Highly recommend based on one day of use!

One Word
Each year I've picked a word to invite into my life and show up in a variety of ways.  While many of the times this word has played a few tricks on me, I'm hopeful that this year's word will truly bring me what I'm looking for...JOY.  I know that this positive word will bring something very exciting into my life and help me truly achieve my greatest desires...to be happy, healthy and full of peace!

Thought for the day:
The future is exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment