Monday, March 21, 2011


Today I had to venture back to work after being off for one week and not even thinking about my job and all that I have to do for a whole 7 days!  It was truly wonderful to get away and not be concerned with what was going on in the office.  I have a great staff that takes care of things for me and I'm so happy they can keep things in control without needing me around all the time!  So nice to have them on my team.

Smile:  what did I smile about today?
I was told by two people that they liked my new haircut..guess my hairdresser didn't "gouge" me, as my mother said!  One person even asked if I had lost weight while I was out!  If I look thinner then I'll keep it this way all they time!

Celebrate:  What do I celebrate?
I got through all 300 emails today and actually have a pretty good plan of action for the rest of the week.  I thought it would take me a while to get back in the swing of things, but it all quickly came back to me!  I guess that's a good thing.  We have so much to do, but have a good plan of action and hope that we can get it all done!

Love:  What do I love?
Speaker Phones!  I love being able to take a meeting hands free to allow me to surf the net, take notes and rest my neck!  Speaker phones!  Great invention!

On a side note...the online dating thing is pretty much dead.  I have had NO luck on eharmony, so am canceling that service when my contract is up with them in April.  The Bryan guy ended up being a dud.  He didn't pass the test when I told him I had the flu and he didn't even offer a "get well soon" message...AND... he's a NURSE!  So, now back to square one.  I need to find a hobby that is in a "target rich environment"!  Wish I had some talents!

YOU BE THE JUDGE:
So, today, one person said AGAIN that I look like Hillary Clinton!  I don't see it at all and actually take offense to this since she is so much older than me!  In the past 6 months 3 people have told me that and I just am so offended!  My hair has been different shades and lengths and still somehow the one person they see me as is HILLARY CLINTON!  Nothing against her...I think she's doing a great job as Secretary of State, and probably would have made an ok President...but I don't think I look like her!  You be the judge!  Perhaps it's her bad eyes...if that's the case I'm seeking out a plastic surgeon... soon!


Thought for the day:  It takes much more courage, strength of character, and inner conviction to forgive than it does to hang on to low-energy feelings.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment