Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I hope I can add this to my to-do list tomorrow....



I need to keep this in mind these days!  Things are so crazy that I don't have time to even think!  For the past two weeks I've been jumping from one thing to the next and not taking the time to stop, breathe, and try to plan in a more thoughtful manner to help make my life easier.  I have a ton on my plate and feeling like nothing is really getting done...or getting done well!  Tomorrow is another day...and another trip, another all day meeting out of the office on Thursday and another two days to get behind yet again.  Inhale, Exhale, Repeat...I need to keep that in mind.  Inhale, Exhale, Repeat....the weekend is coming soon!

Smile:  What have I smiled about lately?

I spent several hours on Saturday with my brother and his family, which brought such a great smile to my face.  I love my nieces very much and enjoyed reconnecting with them once again.  How could you not smile at this sweet girl...gotta love the outfit!  She's got her own sense of style!....And she knows and loves Bon Jovi...good girl!


Celebrate:  What have I celebrated lately?



I'd like this to be me...maybe someday!
I woke up early on Saturday and thought that it was a good idea for me to go ahead and bite the bullet and join Weight Watchers.  They've changed the program up which now takes into consideration carbs and protein, so I think it's a better lifestyle changing program that fits with my own philosophy.  Of course since I've joined, I've eaten out every day and haven't worked out too much.  I'd like to think that I'm making better choices, but eating out takes its toll on eating healthy, especially at some of the awesome places I've eaten over the last few days.  I did manage to get in a brief workout tonight, so hopefully worked off a little of the bad that I did to myself over the past couple of days!  It's such a battle that I have with my weight and as much as I wish I could embrace my curves, cellulite and saddlebags..I just can't, so it will continue to be a battle that I will fight and hopefully win this year!  I have to do something--I'm testing the strength of thread in my pants and my budget doesn't have to replace my entire wardrobe so I can go up a size!  This has to work...as Jennifer Hudson says..it's a new day!  Maybe tomorrow will be better!

Love:  What do I love?

Well, a slightly new development has happened on the dating front....my cousin's wife sent me an email saying she knew of a single guy that she'd like to set me up with.  After trying to figure out how they could scheme to get us to meet, it was finally decided that we'd just go on a blind date just the two of us.  I chose a brunch place, called Breadwinners and we met at the busiest time of day!  I found him to be cute, very interesting, easy to talk to and really put together!  He emailed me later that afternoon asking for a second date, so hopefully we can get together this weekend to learn a little more about each other.  We'll see how it goes...

I also love that my first love, Troy Aikman (which has been recently replaced with Jon Bon Jovi--well sorta, now that Troy is newly single, I think he'll have a place back on top again!) has finally gotten himself a Facebook account...so now I can have a way of stalking him..this will come in handy as my "boys" only have a few more months of touring and following them will become much more limited.  When one door closes another one opens....Welcome to facebook my love, Troy!

Note to self:  Get a life!




Thought for the day:  If you wait to receive love you could wait a long time. Instead decide to give it & it will flow rapidly & abundantly into your life.


Now...off to pack for yet again, another business trip!  I better get Platinum Status this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment