Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Friday!

http://bitsotruth.blogspot.com/


Smile:  What have I smiled about?
A random text or instant message that comes my way during the day from someone that I'm excited to hear from

Celebrate:  What do I celebrate?

I'm celebrating my 25th High School Reunion tomorrow...wish I was 20 lbs lighter but all in all should be fun seeing people and remembering what a dork I was back then.  Enjoying spending some time with my best friend for the past 35 years!  yikes!  that's scary!

Love:  What do I love?
It's been a pretty good week...but I love that it's Friday!  So happy to have an excuse not to work!  I also love business trips that will allow me to go to New York City again in a few weeks so I can learn some things but also get some time off!  I need a vacation!  This summer has gone by too quickly!

Thought for the day:  "Remember, when writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen."

No comments:

Post a Comment