Wednesday, August 10, 2011

God is love...With Him, all things are possible


God is love.  With Him, all things are possible--www.godvine.com

Smile: What did I smile about lately?
I've had some great laughs with some good friends...love those belly laugh kind of moments when you don't know why something is so funny, but find yourself rolling in laughter.  They don't come along too often, but when they do...so much fun!

Celebrate:  What do I celebrate?
I celebrate getting through another company tour with the "big wigs."  Today we had several people in the office looking over all our jobs and making an assessment on how well things were managed.  I think we all showed up well..I got some good praises from some of the people and all in all, think it was a success!  So happy it's over and dread the next one!

Love:  What do I love?
I love McDonald's Ice Cream Chocolate Sundaes!  They are only $1 and worth all the calories!  What a great treat on these HOT days (although I understand that we are supposed to have some break in the heat this weekend..it's supposed to get down to 101 from 110!!)

So, I'm getting over the fact that I got DUMPED!  I know that the right thing worked out, but I'm having a hard time getting over the fact that he did it before I had a chance to do so!  I was the one holding back, not him and yet, he's the one with the change of heart...Once again, I'm happy that things worked out the way they did, but my pride is getting in the way to see past that, so I'm choosing to be bent out of shape at the fact...that I....GOT....DUMPED!  How can you get dumped when you weren't even dating you may ask...well, it happened!  I got dumped without even a kiss!  Guess that's what happens when you put yourself out there...gotta go fishing again...wonder what I may reel in this time...let's hope he's a keeper!  I need a good, long-lasting one that lives here in "Big D!"

Thought for the day:  Stay focused on what you love, and you'll begin to see evidence of it everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment