Monday, January 9, 2012

I found something I'd lost for a while....My SMILE!!!



I'm back....Finally!  I had such a GREAT day today!  Was so wonderful walking out of the office with a smile on my face, not feeling any stress in my body and so excited about going back tomorrow to see what else I can do and learn!  It's been a long time since I've been in this place! A long time.  I'm really happy to be in this new role and while there is some ambiguity to it, I think it's going to be a fun opportunity to learn a lot in!  I can't wait to implement new ideas and new approaches!  I'm going to enjoy learning from this experience too!

My motto today!  
Smile:  What did I smile about today?
I smiled that I smiled!  It was great to be welcomed back by folks that I've worked with before and feeling truly valued and appreciated.  I had a GREAT day and I'm so happy this evening!

Celebrate:  What did I celebrate today?
I ate good and worked out tonight!  Something I haven't done after work in a LONG time!  I'm getting back on track and hoping to drop a few pounds from all the stress that I've put on over the last few months!

Love:  What do I love?
I have said this before and will say it again...I love reality TV and tonight is so wonderful with the Bachelor AND Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!  Such a great way to spend an evening after a fantastic day!  Train wrecks galore to watch!!
Such great Television!  If you aren't watching you don't know what you are missing!  When I question if I'm sane and in control, I watch one of these shows and feel much better about myself and my sanity!  Wow...these women are pitiful!

Three Words:  I am happy!

Thought for the day:  "Time is inevitably going to pass and one year from today, you can find yourself in the exact same spot you're in now, you can find yourself further away from your goal or you can find yourself closer to your goal - so where do you want to be a year from now?"


Looking forward to tomorrow! 


Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment