Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ready for a FRESH Start!



Each year I choose a word of the year to help me identify and bring something new into my life.  This year, I chose "FRESH" or should I say, it chose me.  I'm inviting a fresh new start to this year, eating fresh foods, having fresh ideas, meeting new people, bringing a fresh breath of air to my job and career...FRESH...love this word~!  I'll be able to explore it more though out this year as I partake in Ali Edwards One Little Word Class that Bonnie gave me for Christmas this year.  I can't wait to see how this word cultivates itself in my life...in a positive way!

Side note, last year, my word was STRETCH...I think I went into the year thinking it would be one thing and wow...was I stretched in more ways than I think I ever imagined.  I decided to choose a more positive one that may be a little nicer.  Once again, be careful what you ask the universe for cause it will bring it to you.  I'm trying to put more positive things out there this year--part of my fresh new mindset!

Smile:  What did I smile about?
I smiled as I put my Circa Notebook together to be ready for tomorrow as I begin my new job.  I can't tell you how much this liberated me and really helped to put the past behind so I can move on.  I cleaned out my briefcase of all the papers and big notebook that I've been carrying around for the last several months and got things ready for a new beginning!  I'm so happy to have this new opportunity and in spite of what may come...at least I won't be in the same situation I was.  My stress, my health, my relationships couldn't take it any longer.  So...I'm looking forward to tomorrow and go to bed this evening with a huge smile on my face!

Celebrate:  What do I celebrate?
I celebrate that I am up to date on my Project Life Scrapbook for this year and I celebrate that I'm done with my 2011 Project LIfe scrapbook!  I love this concept and love to keep up with the big and little things that happen throughout the year.  I probably wouldn't have captured half the things I did last year without this project and am so grateful to look through the pages and relive the good and bad times of the year.  I'm so excited that Bonnie is doing with me this year.  I hope she finds it as rewarding as I did this last year!  I love capturing life and all that it is!




Love:  What do I love?
I love my new blue toes!  I spent time with my friend Val today and we got manicures and pedicures together and I got blue polish!  While it's winter and I'm not wearing open toed shoes at least I know my secret underneath the socks!  Such a rebel...lol!

Three words:
BRING IT ON!
I'm ready for tomorrow!

Thought for the day:  Sometimes winning has more to do with not giving up than winning.  Robin Sharma.

No comments:

Post a Comment