Sunday, January 29, 2012

Life is Good!!!



I haven't posted in awhile because...Life is so good!  I've started my new job and am loving it!  It is a completely different change of pace than what I was used to for the last three years, but a very welcome one!  I am getting up to speed on what my job is really about and have several ideas that I'm hoping to implement in time and am just trying to make friends and influence people along the way.  So far, so good!  I'm very excited about the future and all it will bring.

Smile:  What have I smiled about lately?
I've had a lot to smile about...a work life balance, continuing to build my relationship with God by joining a Bible Study on Tuesday evenings at church, seeing old friends at Kim's baby shower an laughing about old times, and feeling so welcomed in my new role.  Yes, life is good and I'm very blessed these days!


Celebrate:  What do I celebrate?

I celebrate my wonderful friend becoming a Mommy.  I know she's scared, worried, anxious and also very excited, joyous and happy to be starting a family.  I've known her for 20 years and throughout those years, I've never known her to be anything but a care taker, a wonderful self-less friend and a very strong person.  Her precious Chloe will be a very lucky little girl.  She's being born into a loving family that will always look out for her best interests, love her to her dying day and never let her want for anything. I'm very excited for her and know that her entire life has led her to this moment, this time to be the best influence, teacher, role-model and parent to this little girl.  I pray that the delivery goes well and that she's safe and healthy.  Welcome to the world baby girl!  We're all glad you are coming to join us!  I can't wait to meet you!










Love:  What do I love?
Well, I had date number one for 2012.  My sister-in-law aka matchmaker set me up with one of the doctors that she calls on.  We had dinner on Friday night and ended up shutting down the restaurant.  He was really nice and personable.  I'm up for another date, if he is.  We'll see what happens.

Three words:  Ask and receive.

Thought for the day:


 Cheers my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment