Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm so glad it's Friday!




I am so glad Friday is here!  It's been a crazy two weeks and I'm really looking forward to doing nothing this weekend!  I need to get some Spring cleaning done so am hoping to put my organization skills to work!  I'm looking forward to getting some things cleaned up around here and am hoping to get some tile picked out for my new bathroom!  Yea!

Smile:  What did I smile about?
Last night I had a little angel sit next to me on the plane.  He was such a nice gentleman and while I really needed to work on the plane home, he forced me to stop, take a moment and reflect.  He was a Christian and I want to believe saw that within myself too--at least I really hope he saw that.  He spoke of how blessed his life was with his wife and children, how lucky he was to have the job he did, and how happy he was living every day with God on his side.  I think it was just the message I needed to hear.  I have been going going going so much that I forget the simple things and to take some time to just be thankful for all I have!  I am blessed! Very blessed.  So, thank you Mr. Parker...you made a difference on to someone last night!

Celebrate:  What do I celebrate?
I celebrate that it's the weekend!  So happy to be away from work and thinking about all that I need to do!  So happy to have nothing to do for two days!

Love:  What do I love?

Massages!  I got one one the way home tonight and it has begun the start of my "take it easy" weekend!  I love my spa membership and am so happy they could take me tonight!

I am meeting my new guy on Sunday afternoon for lunch.  He's helping a family member move so tomorrow night wouldn't work, and honestly, I need to just have some time to myself for a while and think I will be better if we wait until Sunday.  I think it's going to be a slow process, but hey...I've waited this long, so what's a few more weeks?  More information will follow after date number 2!



Thought for the day:  I love this blog post and think you will too.  Something to certainly think about as we go through the hussle and bussle of life!  Redefine your lovely life!

No comments:

Post a Comment