Monday, April 4, 2011

Jesus is the answer to every question you have



This was the phrase that stuck with me from Church yesterday and I have to say was something that I had never thought of in that simple way, but found it to be so true.  He is the answer...reach out to him for peace and understanding and you will find peace and understanding.  No, life isn't fair, it doesn't happen like we think it should, but a life with filled completely with God/Jesus/Holy Spirit fills all our needs and brings us more joy than we could ever know.  So, for the questions you have, have you found your answer yet?  If not, look up to the sky, say a prayer and know that your heart is being heard.  Jesus is the answer to every question you have.

Smile:  What made me smile?
I cooked crock pot lasagna tonight. It was a Weight Watchers recipe and was actually good!  I can't wait to have left overs as most of the time, lasagna gets better the second day when the flavors can marinate a little more!  Yum...can't wait for dinner tomorrow.  I was quite proud of myself at how easy this was to do!


Celebrate:  What do I celebrate?
I lost 2.8 lbs in my first weigh in at Weight Watchers this week.  I have to say I was shocked...I had eaten out pretty much every meal all week due to business meetings and business travel, so to have lost anything at all was a shock!  So far, I like this program.  Takes a little getting used to it, since it's very different from the other one, but it's pretty easy to follow once you get the hang of it.  One of my friends at work is also on the program and is doing a good job keeping me honest.  Although, she did try to stop me from eating a cookie..the cookie won.

Love:  What do I love?
Well, I don't like Grande Communications due to the fact that my internet connection was down all weekend and it forced me to unplug pretty much (still had my iphone, but not able to do all the surfing I enjoy in my downtime).  However, I do love my internet connection. So glad they got it fixed, even though I had to buy yet another modem (grrr).

I also met my new guy for lunch yesterday.  It was another nice time. I'm certainly interested in learning more about him, and like what I know so far.  He's got a great relationship with his parents and siblings (no, he's never been married), can take care of a house and enjoys yard work (that's a plus!), has a great job and is very smart.  I love talking to him cause he's so knowledgeable about so many things.  Nice guy.  We'll see what happens from here.  He said he'd reach out for another time, so we'll see.  *fingers crossed*

Thought for the day:  Repeat to yourself all day "I love you (your name)".  I really, really love you--and mean it!--Cheryl Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment