Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just checkin' in...

HI everyone,


Have been super- duper busy lately and haven't been able to spend much time doing fun things like posting to this blog, which has become my creative outlet.  Between work, working out and dealing with the home renovation, I've been quite the busy bee.  I need to take time to just breathe and stop and smell the roses a little.  Am hoping that this weekend I can do a little of that...we'll see if that happens...oh wait..I just remembered I have to babysit.  Well, guess I won't be stopping for a little while!

I'll post more later on...in the mean time, enjoy this:



If that doesn't make you smile, I just don't know what will.   Still looking for that special guy to come to save me when the stars fall from the sky...rescue me when the tide gets too high and to hold me through the night...he's out there somewhere...Patience grasshopper..patience! 

Thought for the day:  Kindness is the rent we must pay for the space we occupy on this planet. ~ Robin Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment