Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Single Awareness Day!


Well, it's that day that all single women love...Valentine's Day, or as I refer to it...Single Awareness Day!  Yep, nothing like seeing all the flowers delivered at work, hearing all the stories on the radio..nothing like it to remind you that you are alone...and that's ok.  I know that I am loved!  I know that and truly believe that within myself I've found love for me and all that I am.  The right one will come along some day...and until then, more single awareness days that are spent with lean cuisine and wine.    Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!


Smile:  What did I smile about today?
I received an email and text from a very dear friend.  She's been like the big sister that I never had and is so thoughtful to think of me on days that can be difficult for single people (Valentine's Day, New Year's Eve, Birthday...).  I appreciate that she thinks of me and it truly makes me smile that I am loved!

Celebrate:  What did I celebrate today?
I celebrate a beautiful sunrise on the way to work, and beautiful sunset on the way home.  God is in our presence and seeing the beautiful sky makes me all the more aware of how much HE is near...when I need Him most!

Love:  What do I love?
I love love....I love seeing people in love, hearing they are in love, listening to songs about love and reading books about love.  Love love !  Can't wait to experience it for myself!

Thought for the day:  Happy Valentine's Day...this will cheer you!




Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment