Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just Breathe...




I think eating better, getting some much needed sleep, saying some good prayers and working out has helped my funkiness...although still have to say that I'm not 100% better.  I'm giving myself one more day and then that's it...move on...Oh--and don't forget to breathe--deep cleansing breaths like in yoga REALLY help!  Try it..Inhale--fill your lungs completely then exhale completely.  Do this 10 times and I promise, you'll feel better!  Just Breathe~


Smile:  What did I smile about today?
I helped a co-worker with some challenges he was having and made me realize just how much I have to offer.  I'm good at my job and appreciate others reaching out to me for help!  I'm proud of what I've accomplished and being asked my opinion and assistance really is nice to know that others see that too.

Celebrate:  What did I celebrate?
I celebrate that in spite of wanting to go out to dinner, I instead went to the gym for night two of workout.  I ran/walked another 4 miles in an hour and came home to a reasonable dinner.  I'm hoping that this will help get me on track again..I really need it!

Love:  What do I love?
I love Jazz Apples!  I tried them for the first time while at an expo for the Princess 5K I did last year!  They have now become my favorite apple because they are sweet and crunchy!  So tasty!  I realized today that I've gotten out of my routine of my apple-a-day and I guess that's why I haven't kept the doctor away!

As far as the online dating thing...well, I'm at the point of conversing with Bryan.  Doesn't look like our schedules are going to work to meet this week, so will have to get together sometime next week.  We'll see how it goes....still throwing that net out there and trying to fish out something...very slow, frustrating, humbling, aggravating process!

Thought for the day:  Great Mother Teresa quote: "Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier."  


I REALLY needed to read this quote today...stop complaining and start rejoicing in what you have!  So needed to read this...and Sorry Bon...thanks for living by this quote today...sorry I didn't do the same for you! Heart you lots!  Thanks for being there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment