Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!


Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends" John 15:13
Let's remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice!

Smile:  What made me smile?

Relaxing this weekend...brings a smile to my face because I FINALLY feel renewed again.  Got my smile back!  Never knew I needed this three day weekend so much!

Celebrate:  What do I celebrate?





I celebrate the men and women past and present who have given their lives to defend this great nation.  I'm so humbled and honored to be served in such a way.  Thank you for serving our country!!

Love: What do I love?
These days, I love my IPAD!  I've enjoyed taking it on trips and have started using it to read books and play games.  I love the convenience of it and so happy I was able to strike a deal with my sister and get it second hand.  I think I got a pretty good deal...hope she feels that way still!

Thought for the day:  Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - A RETURN TO LOVE Marianne Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment