Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


I have the best mom in the whole wide world!  She's caring, supportive, loving, sweet, kind, selfless, and most importantly, Christ-like.  She loves her children unconditionally and regardless of the situation, is there to support and assist whenever and however she can.  She's instilled in her kids a strong sense of family, helping others, and to follow God.  I love my mother more than I think I can express and am so very, very blessed that she is my mom.   When God was planning on who was going to get my Mom as a mother, I'm so very glad that He gave me her.

So today, on this mother's day, I smile, celebrate and love you Mom!  Thank you for all you are, for all you do, and for all you've given me to be the me I am today.  My hope and prayer is that I can be half the woman as you!

Happy Mother's Day!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment