Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Friday! Friday! Friday! Yea!




Don't know why this popped in my head to share with you today, but thought you might get a kick out of it. For those that don't know, this girl has become a pop culture sensation, so, for all your trivial pursuit lovers out there..this could be the answer to an entertainment question--what song got 137,000,000 hits on you tube as a joke?  Answer: "It's Friday by Rebecca Black in 2011.  There...hope you win the game with that bit of useless information.

Smile: What do I smile about?
It's Friday...that alone is reason to smile

Celebrate:  What do I celebrate?
I celebrate that it was a pretty successful week.  Things are still very busy, but coming together nicely.  I just hope my team sticks by me as we have a lot going on these days and I need their support like crazy to get things done.  We've got to "up our game" and it's pushing and stretching people in lots of ways...including me (my word of the year is coming true!)

Love:  What do you love?
I love that I have no plans this weekend and can really rest, relax, clean and feel like a person again.  Guess there are some benefits to being single after all.

Enjoy your weekend!

Thought for the day:  Best way to improve the world, is to improve yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment