Monday, January 31, 2011

Bundle Up! Weather is comin!


Oh, I'm so excited that we are getting a "wintery mix" tomorrow...NOT!  I love to look at snow and ice, but HATE to deal with it!  Hoping and Praying that this weather passes us by without too much trouble!  


Bundle up!  Weather is comin!



Tonight: Windy. Thunderstorms early, then colder after midnight with a mixture of wintry precipitation possible. Low 31F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph.

  • Tomorrow: Windy. Snow will taper off and end during the morning leading to cloudy conditions during the afternoon. Morning high of 30F with temps falling to near 20F. Winds NNW at 25 to 35 mph. 2 to 4 inches of snow expected.
  • Tomorrow night: Windy. Cloudy skies will become partly cloudy overnight. Very cold. Low 11F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.
  • Wednesday: Overcast. Very cold. High around 20F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.
  • Thursday: Mostly Cloudy. Highs in the low 20s and lows in the low teens.
  • Friday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the upper teens.
  • Fire up for cold weather~ Guess that's exactly what will be happening a nice fire in the fireplace and lots and lots of blankets to keep warm and cozy!

Smile:  What have I smiled about lately?

Went to see "No Strings Attached" this weekend.  Pretty cute movie and lots of times that I think I literally laughed out loud!  I love movies and have no problem going by myself..you aren't going to talk anyway, so really, it's not a big deal having to go by yourself, in my honest opinion.
Also smiled that I was able to spend a little time catching up with an old friend!  I love having these special people in my life!

Celebrate:  What do I celebrate?
Today I had an interesting conversation with someone that may provide some different opportunities for my career.  I'm intrigued and am considering some options.  Was honored that my reputation and hard work has been shared.  Nice to know that people do notice!

Love:  What do I love?
Well, the online dating is moving a bit slow.  I have several "waiting for responses" notices...so once again it's in their court to respond.  I'm a little frustrated, cause while I think i'm a great catch...apparently others don't see that, or are willing to give me a try.  Oh well...I'm still throwing my net out there...hopefully a fish will swim in!  
So on a lighter note, what do I love, I love being an Auntie and this article describes exactly what I think about my role in these precious children's life!  

Thought for the day:  Three things in human life are important:  the first is to be kind.  The second is to be kind and the third is to be kind.  Henry James

Keep warm and safe!  Have a good week my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment