Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful it's Thursday!




Smile:  What made me smile today?
Seeing the video above while on the treadmill at the gym.  Something about watching 40+ year old men doing choreography makes you just have to smile from ear to ear!  Only thing that would have made it better...if it was the combined group NKOTBSB!  Now, that is greatness in action!

Celebrate:  What do I celebrate?
I celebrate being able to press "send" on a document that has been hanging over my head for 2 weeks now!  Finally finished it and was so happy to send off for formatting!  I also celebrate that I went to the gym tonight. Sorry lady next to me trying to get your personal best on the treadmill.  I didn't mean to unplug your treadmill while I was trying to retrieve my ipod that jumped off the treadmill and flew across the floor.  I didn't mean to ruin your day!  Woops!  

Love:  What do I love?
Don't have any thing new to report on the online dating front.  Just playing the waiting game. And for those that are keeping tabs...no, I haven't figured out how to stalk Troy yet, so my goal of him falling in love with me is a little slow moving.  Need to get my network on the project!

So, what do I love today?  I do love the fact though that I am able to work from home and love that I have that flexibility from time to time to get things done and wow did I get things done today!

Thought for the day:  Give in the way you are most called to give, and life will thank you by placing joy in your heart.  


Cheers to you!

1 comment:

  1. That video is AMAZING!!!!
    Did the lady hit the front of the treadmill when you unplugged it? That is a must move across the gym moment!!!

    ReplyDelete