Monday, January 10, 2011

Come Monday It will Be Alright...

The commute into work wasn't too bad although, which was nice given the temperature and the amount of snow we had yesterday. I need some sun soon though...my vitamin d is running out and was quite tired due to the dreary nature of the day. Hopefully tomorrow will bring some blue skies!

Smile: what did I smile about today?







Someone on facebook had posted this cute video and I couldn't help smile from ear to ear just watching...enjoy. 

Celebrate:  What do I celebrate today?
I found out that after working super hard last year that it is going to pay off and that I finished the year above some of my peers, which is a very difficult thing to do!  Was happy to know that others think added value and that it wasn't just all in my mind!


Love:  What do I love today?
HEAT!  It hasn't gotten above freezing all day and I'm so happy to have a warm house to come home to and my heart goes out to those that don't!  I need to stretch myself more to others who are less fortunate than I!  That's on the to-do list for this year!  Got it to do!


Thought for the day:One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon—instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.-Dale Carnegie

No comments:

Post a Comment