Sunday, January 23, 2011

I just haven't met you yet...

Will I find love online?  Stay tuned....

Happy Sunday! Had a week of travel to Maryland and enjoyed a weekend catching up with some good friends.  Trip was good and I was thankful that the weather behaved so I could get there and back in one piece!  I'm a much better traveler when ice and snow are not part of the picture!

Smile:  What's made me smile lately?

Coconut Cupcake--YUMMY!
  • Georgetown cupcakes in Bethesda:  Love the coconut cupcake so much that I can't get anything else when I go there!  This place has the BEST cupcakes and I love them so much I can rationalize and justify breaking my diet to eat one!  You must try if in the DC/MD area!  
  • Watching movies with good friends:  I'm very blessed to have special people in my life that can also enjoy a quiet evening watching movies and allow me to be a bad hostess and fall asleep on the couch during the movie.  It was a great way to relax after a busy week of travel and meetings.  
  • Getting a call from my niece and then finding out that my brother didn't even know she had taken his phone.  I love that she chose to call her Auntie to say "i love you"--so cute!
Celebrate:  What have I celebrated lately?

  • That the weather held out and that the east coast has the tools to keep the roads and sidewalks clear when there is even a hint of snow or ice in the forecast.  It was so nice to see the salt pellets on the ground after eating dinner and helped ease my mind for the commute the next day!  Thank you MD taxpayers for putting your tax dollars toward my safety!
  • Choices:  we all have a choice to be as happy as we want to be and I celebrate making the right choice most of the time. Life is good and I'm happy to say that I'm making good choices to see the world a little brighter and a little more positive.  Are you making good choices?
  • Finally, I celebrate that I'm one of the few lucky ones that has not had to suffer too many bad things in life.  Today in church, we learned how Jesus suffered on the Cross and how God was there by his side, listening to him and how He is there for us as we go through our suffering.  I praise God that while life hasn't always been peaches and cream, I have been very lucky and am blessed to have all that I have, however, I also know that no matter what, HE is there willing and able to help me through whatever it is that I'm going through!  Praise God!
Love:  What do I love?





So, I did it...I finally got myself together enough to try online dating again.  I'm trying to have a good attitude about it and am hopeful that I will meet someone to spend some time with and who knows..perhaps fall in love with.  I truly believe he's out there..I just haven't met him yet!  Stay tuned for more updates on this project!  I'm sure that it will be quite exciting to follow--at least, let's hope that it is!   Enjoy the video...I think it's pretty perfect for my situation!

Thought for the day:
We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy.  The amount of work is the same.  --Carlos Castaneda

Cheers to you!  Have a great week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment