Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful it's Thursday


I'm happy that it's Thursday!  It's been a long, busy week, and I'm happy to have some time this weekend to relax and excited to see my little sister and celebrate my niece's 5th birthday this weekend.  Should be a nice way to spend some time off!

Smile:  What made me smile today?

On Saturday, an awful shooting took place at a political ralley in AZ.  One of the congresswomen was severely injured and several were killed.  This clip was from a memorial service in which President Obama was giving an update.  It made me smile knowing that once again, God is answering prayers.

Celebrate: What do I celebrate today?
I celebrate that a much needed meeting that took place today went extremely well!  So happy that my message was clearly communicated and my ideas were shared.  I think it will set me up for future successes, at least I hope that's what happened.

Love:  What do I love?
Chivalry!  It isn't dead! Who knew?!  I was entering the building today and a gentleman practically ran to open the main door for me then followed me up the stairs to open other doors for me.  It was so nice to be treated like a lady and know that gentleman really do exist out there.

Thought for the day:  "Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough troubles of their own" Matt 6:34

cheers!  


No comments:

Post a Comment